Membership
Teamspeak Server
Guild Alliance
Site Activity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
La Gaul

re: Getting Together

Server Configuration

• For CBT-2 we will feature a total of 4 servers; 2 for NA and 2 for EU. Each server will have a total of 10 possible channels, with 4 enabled by default with 6 to serve as overflow as needed.

There seams to be two server groups Edan and Orwen. Characters cant be transferred between them so I assume that you cant send a friend request between them either.

I am on the Orwen server-Calpheon channel.

Could you please define your family name from your character name and state which Channel you are playing on and whether you are on the Edan or Orwen server.

And in regards to the guild I haven't heard From Oggy at all. He hasn't posted anything in a while and the in one of his posts he said he was sick but I don't know what he meant by that. Regardless while the guild Master is gone there is no official Exalted Guild on BDO. All we can do for now is wait until he comes back and makes it.

shipmaster4000

re: re

Family name Samphis,

Name Ret

Server Eden (The one with 1's)

Family Name: HaruHong

Character name: Destruction

I believe i'm on orwen server (the one with all the #2's)

Currently I stay on balenos channel all day

La Gaul

Haru I sent you a friend request, but I cant send you one shipmaster. Sorry we arnt on the same server.

I am lvl 29 and Haru is lvl 37 at the moment, and I know that I don't want to start all over. Shipmaster if you want to switch channels you can, but its up to you though.

I was hoping that there would be more guild members to show up at this beta but it looks like most of the guild members have been inactive for a while.

We need to decide which server we are going to use when the release happens. I hope Oggy comes back soon.

shipmaster4000

re: re

Yeah i'm going to stay on this server for the beta, we need to decide though because i have a group of 6-8 people i'm planning on bringing to the guild.

Also if we dont have a ts we could always use a discord server, it runs in a web browser and the servers are easy to set up without any trouble. That way we atleast have a way to talk.

Here: https://discord.gg/0q6pcDkXm3ULYRXU

It has a persistant IRC built in and it should open in your web browser. It would be nice for people to join so that way we can start to meet up.

MrFoundation

re: Team Speak

Our TS is up aand running again the current adress is ExaltedGuild.us.to You can find me and sting on there for voice coms.

MrFoundation

re: Team Speak

Our TS is up aand running again the current adress is ExaltedGuild.us.to You can find me and sting on there for voice coms.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exalted Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Poll Widget
You are not authorized to view this poll.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 2971days ago1 Replies
 2974days ago7 Replies
 2979days ago1 Replies
 2980days ago0 Replies
 2981days ago10 Replies

Recent Awards

Tactics and Strategies!
Who's Online
Guild Milestones
Spread the Word